My slightly tilted perspective. Facts, opinions, junk, whatever.
Life viewed from my hazel, astigmatized (is that a word?) eyes.

7.06.2010

"This Will All End In Tragedy" - Untitled Finale by Atreyu

“Who knows how long I've loved you, you know I love you still. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to I will.” The Beatles

Love does exist. Right? Yes. I think it must.. it just kind of feels like its one of those things that happens to other people but not you. Like winning those cereal box and pop cap contests. Only distant. It's heard of, and it's seen, but never from your own point of view. At least for me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you'll find some videos. But notjustany videos. For now, this'll just be all of my favorite channels and tagwords. BUT, there might be more secrets in store for a later date. Stay tuned :]